The bedroom is increasingly important when it comes to creating an individual style in the…
Planning a new bedroom may not be as complex as a new kitchen but creating the perfect space still depends on adequate planning, take a look at our top tips on what to consider to help you plan the bedroom of your dreams.
- Think about what you want to store in their bedroom- what type of clothes, how many pairs of shoes, any bigger items such as bedding and linen?
- How much work is involved? Do you want to change the lighting, heating, flooring and decorations? Do you want a retailer that offers one single point of contact?
- Do you prefer freestanding or fitted furniture? Fitted is a popular solution because you gain so much more storage, and as it is a bespoke solution it can be built to make the best use of the shape of your room and the space available. Irregular shaped rooms and sloping ceilings can all be accommodated with fitted furniture.
- Do you want to match your bedroom furniture with your en-suite bathroom? Look for a range, like our Trend Bedrooms, that offers matching colours and finishes across both.
- Think about the details, would you like matching fabrics for headboards and stools to bring a designer look to the room.
- Compare costs as well as value for money, think about the level of design and service you want from your retailer and look for guarantees on the furniture to ensure you have made a wise investment.
Why not take a look at our beautiful bedrooms collection here or make an appointment to visit the showroom and talk to one of our designers. We look forward to seeing you soon.